We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer inbound telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application.
Training for this position will be conducted from 8:30am - 5:00pm starting on Wednesday, October 4th for three-weeks. Candidates must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered. We are looking for people who have work hour availabilities between 9:00am - 8:00pm for 30-40 hours a week with a rotating weekend.
• Possess the ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the specific client products and services to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• Possess advanced customer service skills including knowledge of client policies and procedures to maintain a high first-call resolution rate.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Be able to successfully handle customer interactions in multiple systems.
• Adhere to Five Star Call Centers privacy policies and procedures to ensure each customer's privacy is protected.
• Record electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact.
• Successfully cross-train as requested
Take look at what we can do for you:
• Paid Time Off
• Monthly Bonus Plan
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Average computer skills
• Strong communication skills
• Phone etiquette Skills
• Positive attitude
• Reliable & hard working
• A high school diploma or GED is required
• Previous customer service experience required
• Previous experience in financial services, credit card services, student loan servicing, banking, or other related field preferred
• Being able to speak Spanish is a plus
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.