Are you looking for a new and exciting career or maybe you just need a change of scenery? Five Star Call Centers has a position for you!
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing Medical Insurance Support Team. In this high profile position, within a structured inbound call center environment, Medical Insurance Support Associates respond to complex inquiries regarding benefits, billing, eligibility, coverage and other related information and provide solutions for customers, clients and health care professional via phone. Creative problem solving, critical thinking and empathy skills are essential. Active listening and the ability to utilize computer- based resources in a highly efficient manner to educate and provide accurate responses to inquiries is crucial for success in the role.
Candidates must be able to attend an initial four-week classroom training program. Once training is completed the scheduled work hours will be between 8:00am - 8:00pm, M-F.
• Eligibility to receive benefits associated with their individual or company sponsored health insurance plan.
• Determination of out of pocket costs related to medical or dental office visits, prescription medications, inpatient and outpatient procedures, diagnostic imaging for treatment of injuries, medical equipment and preventive care.
• Understanding of payments and claims related to office and hospital visits and medical and dental procedures, and thoroughly explaining how customer benefits are applied to costs associated with these visits and procedures.
• Finding an in-network primary care or specialist doctor in a geographical area or specialty.
• Customer Focused – a genuine desire to help people
• Problem solver – understand issues and enjoy solving them
• Active listener, with the ability to provide confident responses
• Effective user of tools – including knowledge management tools and resources
• Able to manage real-time inquiries while keeping track of and responding to commitments to follow-up with customer inquiries
• Collaborator – enjoys working with co-workers across different functional areas
• Professional and tactful – able to respond to and calm a situation
• Able to offer options and educate customers when appropriate
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required; call center experience a PLUS
• Prior experience assisting members and/or providers with telephone inquiries is preferred
• Basic knowledge of personal computer operations and software packages
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call center environment
• Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
• Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
• Monthly Bonus Plan
• Company Paid Life & Supplemental Life Insurance
• 401K with Company Match
If you possess strong customer service and problem solving skills, and thrive in a team environment, apply today to join Sioux Falls' premier contact center!
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.