Five Star Call Centers is hiring for our Seasonal Customer Success Associate positions. We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully assist customers via email, live chat or inbound calls inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application.
Applicants must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered. We are interested in individuals who would be available to work between 20-40 hours a week (You decide how many) with a rotating weekend.
Complete the online application and come by one of the upcoming job fairs at our Fargo office, located at 4720 7th Ave East, at the following times:
• Scheduled hours would be between 8A - 11P
• Relaxed, Fun Atmosphere, Casual Dress & Great People
• Shift differentials for evenings and weekends
• Opportunities for FT or PT regular employment beyond the season
• Possess the ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the specific client products and services to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• Possess advanced customer service skills including knowledge of client policies and procedures to maintain a high first-call resolution rate.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Be able to successfully handle customer interactions in multiple systems.
• Adhere to Five Star Call Centers privacy policies and procedures to ensure each customer's privacy is protected.
• Record electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact.
• Successfully cross-train as requested
•Must be at least 16 years of age.
•Previous customer service experience is preferred.
•Being able to speak Spanish is a plus.
All candidates must be able to pass a data entry test.
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.
Once you have completed your application please visit our Careers page to find the dates and times of our next Job Fair where we will be conducting interviews.