The Technical Support Associate position is responsible for engaging customers via multiple support channels including phone, email, chat and an on-line forum in order to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
Training for this position is scheduled to start on Monday, November 20th and will be from 8:30 – 5:00pm for five weeks week. Candidates must be available to attend each day of the paid training to be considered. Once training is completed the scheduled hours available are for shifts between 12:30pm - 11pm, Monday – Friday, with a rotating weekend.
NO SALES, CREDIT CARDS OR COLLECTIONS!
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services.
• Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems; referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff and departments when necessary.
• Logs and tracks customer interactions using a problem management database.
• Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe and maintains historical records and related documentation.
• Participates in peer-training and cross-training initiatives.
• Introduces customers to new thier products and services.
• Provides excellent customer satisfaction measured by the client's customer satisfaction process.
• Responsible for helping support our customers globally.
• Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
• Monthly Bonus
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Customer focus
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting software and operating systems on PC/Mobile devices
• Ability to use technology effectively and productively
• Strong communication skills
• Work well in teams
• Phone etiquette Skills
• Positive attitude
• Ability to read, write and speak fluently
• Reliable & hard working
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.